• Brandon M. Eppley, 20, of the 1200 block of Lencioni Court, Geneva, was charged Sept. 5 with possession of marijuana. Also charged in the same incident was Megan C. McVey, 20, of the 0N500 block of East Weaver Circle, Blackberry Township, with possession of drug paraphernalia.
• A mountain bike valued at $150 was reported stolen Sept. 10 from the 100 block of Woodward Avenue, Geneva.
• Items valued at $400 were reported stolen Aug. 25 from a car parked in the 800 block of Geneva Drive. According to police reports, a front-passenger window was smashed and taken were a purse, wallet, keys, sunglasses, gift cards and a makeup bag.
• A key fob valued at $400 was among items reported stolen Sept. 2 from a car parked in the 400 block of West Lane. Also taken were a garage door opener, iPhone and case, reports stated.
• Lavar K. Archibald, 18, of the 100 block of Whispering Hills Drive, Naperville, was charged Sept. 1 with possession of marijuana. Also charged in the same incident was Jayson C. Stewart, 19, of the 700 block of Benedetti Drive, Naperville, with possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Ivan A. Vilchis, 18, of the 700 block of Lancaster Lane, Geneva, was charged Sept. 1 with criminal trespass to state supported land – the Geneva Power Substation East, 507 East Side Drive – and resisting a police officer.
• Robert J. Salzman, 45, of the 1400 block of Hartsburg Lane, North Aurora, was charged Sept. 9 with driving under the influence, driving with a blood-alcohol content greater than 0.08 percent and speeding.