• A resident of the 1000 block of Deshannon Court reported June 17 that her credit card had $5,822.98 worth of fraudulent charges.
• Prairie Path Cycles, 160 W. Wilson St., reported the theft of two bicycles June 19 each valued at $850, through fraud, forgery and retail theft.
• Marquis M. Welton, 21, of the 3400 block of West Adams Street, Chicago, was charged June 15 with obstructing his identification and possession of marijuana.
• Meosha A. Adams, 30, of the 1700 block of Molitor Road, Aurora, was charged June 13 with driving under the influence.
• Alcohol valued at $26.79 was reported stolen June 13 from the Shell Gas Station, 164 S. Randall Road.
• Nyshia L. Horton, 20, of the 1300 block of Market Palace Drive, Yorkville, was charged June 13 with obstructing identification.
• Julianna L. Malone, 22, of the 700 block of Whitlock Avenue, Aurora, was charged June 13 with obstructing identification.