Information in Police Reports is obtained from the St. Charles Police Department. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
Mark Alan Bjork, 32, of the 6N500 block of Illinois Street near St. Charles, was charged at 10:45 a.m. Jan. 4 with disorderly conduct.
Cruelty to animals
Rebecca Ann Medder, 49, of the 200 block of South Channing Street, Elgin, was charged at 6:37 a.m. Jan. 2 with cruelty to animals.
Possession of a controlled substance
• Tanya Marie Gregoire, 31, of the 900 block of Fellows Street, St. Charles, was charged at 6:23 p.m. Jan. 4 with possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Thomas Alexander Costalis, 21, of the 1800 block of Pastoral Lane, Hanover Park, was charged at 4:09 p.m. Jan. 5 with possession of a controlled substance and speeding.
• John Paul Liberto, 29, of the 6N700 block of Somerset Drive near St. Charles, was charged at 1:20 a.m. Dec. 27 with battery.
• James E. Remke, 30, of the 1000 block of Dean Street, St. Charles, was charged at 1:27 a.m. Dec. 27 with battery.
• Timothy Anthony Seangdara, 28, of the 17400 block of Park Lane, Country Club Hills, was charged at 2:55 a.m. Jan. 1 with driving under the influence of alcohol, speeding, driving without a license, driving without insurance and driving on a suspended/revoked/cancelled. license.
• Angel Oregel-Magallon, 45, of the 300 block of Stone Street, South Elgin, was charged at 8:41 p.m. Jan. 10 with driving under the influence of alcohol, aggravated DUI to cause great bodily harm, driving without a valid license and improper lane use.
Paraskevi Evans Katselis, 61, of the 2100 block of Oakdale Circle, Hanover Park, was charged at 5:52 p.m. Jan. 3 with retail theft.
Urination/defecation in public
Kevin Matthew Mehr, 21, of the 700 block of Hawthorne Lane, Geneva, was charged at 12:12 a.m. Nov. 28 with urination/defecation in public.