• A silver Samsung Tab A tablet computer in a floral case valued at $500 was reported stolen Nov. 25 from Goodwill, 450 N. Randall Road.
• Two bottles of Crown Royal Blended Canadian Whisky valued at $57.98 were reported stolen Nov. 10 from Shell/Circle K, 108 N. Batavia Ave.
• A television and Xbox valued at nearly $270, and a Batavia High School Chromebook, were reported stolen Nov. 10 from a house in the 700 block of North Prairie Street.
• A JBL Xtreme 2 Bluetooth speaker valued at nearly $300 was reported stolen Nov. 8 from Walmart, 801 N. Randall Road.
• A diamond ring and gold bracelet valued at $4,800 were reported stolen Nov. 30 from a house in the 500 block of Walnut Street.
• Jerry J. Rauch, 45, of the 1500 block of Hart Road, Batavia, was charged Dec. 8 with domestic battery.
• Deandre D. Richardson, 22, of the 1600 block of Carlstedt Drive, was charged Dec. 2 with two counts of domestic battery and one count of interfering with the reporting of domestic violence, all misdemeanors.